Friday, September 27, 2019

Impatience

Can I just reiterate how exited I am to get a The Dark Mansion Tarot???  I only have one other indie deck, and it was a gift from a friend- The Golden Thread (I love that one as well).

I just never thought I’d be able to get this.  I’m coming back to Tarot at a really tight financial time.  My husband gave me the money to order it for my birthday from his second job.  We really should not have done it.   But man... this is really one hell of a gift.  It’s pretty funny too because it’s not like I haven’t had gifts in my life that we’re far more valuable monetarily-speaking.   But independent decks don’t sell forever, and I’ve never had the absolute magnetism to any other deck as I have with this one.  I can tell even before it’s in my hands that I will regard it as one of my prized possessions.

And so I wait... it’s in the mail.  And mail from Poland is a bastard of an interval.

No comments:

Post a Comment