Thursday, September 26, 2019

Observation

What I want the most out of a journey with being a card reader- is growing in that gift.  I do find one of the biggest topics in many online social groups is the number of decks a person has.  More of a collection thing than a reader thing.  I may even seem a bit guilty as my first post here listed what I’d gotten so far.  I do want to be clear that collecting isn’t my goal or purpose.  I like getting new cards with the idea new visuals can spark more within me,  but that’s really it.  I have a list of things I want, sure... but I really want to talk about how those decks make me feel and what they conjure and bring to the surface.  I don’t want this to be about “shopping” and keeping up with who has what.  I want to go deep- not be shallow.  This isn’t to say all collectors are shallow... I am just not into some of the vibe I get.  I mean, Kelly from The Truth In Story has a big catalog of her own cards, but she truly assesses them beyond the surface on her YouTube channel.

No comments:

Post a Comment